Friday, February 22, 2008
Featured Seller: The PeachTree
1) What is your shop name, and why did you choose it?
My boyfriend actually came up with the name :) I think I must have spread out a few creations before him and asked him to encompass them into a shop title. One of the sets of earrings were these gorgeous faceted peach glass rectangles. I guess that must have been it!
2) Where are you located?
3) What charities do you support with your shop?
We do not currently do any donations directly through our shop but are active members of the EFA, EtsyFriendsCharity and obviously, EtsyforCharity.
4) Do you participate in any other groups, and if so, which ones?
Oops, guess I just answered that one :)
5) What's one material your shop can't live without?
Eek! Just one! Let's see.... well as the song says "Silver and gold, silver and gold, Everyone wishes for silver and gold"
6) What is your favorite item that you have purchased off of Etsy?
Oh, that's so hard! I've found so many unique and tantalizing treasures here on etsy. I'd probably have to say my favorite was a jewelry box I commissioned from BananaBatch. She did an absolutely amazing job restoring this old torn up antique box! It makes me smile every time I see it :)
7) When you aren't being a "Super(wo)man of crafting," what is your "Clark Kent" day job?
My boyfriend and I run a Cat Sitting service!
8) If I could sell one item from my shop today, it would be...
The Blueberry Wine are near and dear to me, it would have to be those.
9) If I had enough money to pick one item on my wishlist from another Etsy for Charity members' store to buy, it would be...
I've actually admired ValeriesGallery's "Little Slice of Heaven" from afar for quite some time now :) There's so much detail and craftsmanship poured into it!
10) If you had 30 seconds to give an impromptu infomercial on your store, what would you say?
Queue Feist. Scene opens on a long manilla envelope. A hand reaches in and extracts a lovely pair of earrings and places them on top of the enveople. End scene.
What do you mean that's been done before??
11) What are the top four favorite items currently listed in your store?
#3 North Star
What CagedBirdSings thinks of ThePeachTree's Store:
Her style is amazing, and pictures truly to be admired. Her shop also allows a good taste of variety so that anyone shopping there is sure to find a winning piece of jewelry and art :)
It's hard to pick a favorite as I love most of her items. This one is good:
**If you would like to have your shop featured in our Etsy for Charity blog, please convo Creations4Causes on the Etsy site, or leave Creations4Causes a message on her Etsy for Charity profile page.**